TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To enter this competition, email email@example.com. You must send your answer to the question, enter your name and email address.
- Open to UK and Ireland residents who enter the competition before the closing date. If the winner is under the age of 16 s/he must have the consent of a parent or guardian over the age of 18.
2. There will be one prize of a bundle of Horrible Histories books and goodies as outlined on the competition page.
3. The entry deadline will be as outlined on the competition page.
a) The closing date will be as outlined on the competition page. Each draw will then take place on the following Monday and the winner will be notified by email.
b) If contact cannot be made within two weeks of a draw being made, the prize for that draw will be forfeited. In this instance, a second draw will take place.
c) The name of the winner(s) will be made available on request and receipt of a SAE. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. No travel, accommodation or other expenses are covered in the prize(s) for this competition and, if under the age of 16, the winner of the prize will need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian over the age of 18.
6. No purchase necessary to enter.
7. Only one entry per person. Bulk entries from any source will not be accepted.
8. Entries that are incomplete, illegible or fraudulent will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
9. This competition is not open to employees of Scholastic UK, associated agents or anyone concerned with this promotion or to members of their immediate family.
10. This offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer/promotion.
11. There are no cash alternatives.
12. Regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the websites.
13. Entry into this competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
14. We reserve the right to (a) award an alternative prize of equal or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
15. The promoter is Scholastic Ltd with offices at Euston House, 24 Eversholt St, London NW1 1DB.